Hard Rock Music Channel

▼

Selasa, 31 Mei 2022

Hard Rock Power Ballads

Hard Rock Greatest Hits 80s 90s

Metal Ballads Greatest Hits

Main menu

Skip to primary content
Skip to secondary content
  • Home
  • Biography
  • Genre
    • Power Metal
    • Thrash Metal
    • Heavy Metal
    • Death Metal

Hard Rock Power Ballads 




Hard Rock Power Ballads Vol 1


1 - Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)  Cinderella  
2 - Savage Heart  Pretty Maids  
3 - Love Bites  Def Leppard  
4 - Is This Love  Whitesnake  
5 - I Still Think About You  Danger Danger  
6 - She's Gone  Steelheart  
7 - Love Of A Lifetime  Firehouse  
8 - Alone Again  Dokken  
9 - Every Rose Has It's Thorn  Poison  
10 - Reason To Live  KISS  
11 - Sister Christian  Night Ranger  
12 - Home Sweet Home  Motley Crue  
13 - Save Your Love  Great White  
14 - Miles Away  Winger  
15 - I Remember You  Skid Row  
16 - Heaven  Warrant  
17 - When I See Your Smile  Bad English  
18 - Open Your Heart  Europe  




Hard Rock Power Ballads Vol 2

1 - Nobody's Fool  Cinderella  
2 - Quicksand Jesus  Skid Row  
3 - Dreamin' Again  Rough Cutt  
4 - Love Is On The Way  Saigon Kick  
5 - The Deeper The Love  Whitesnake  
6 - All Night Long  Silent Rage  
7 - I'll Keep On Believin'  Y&T  
8 - She's Gone  Steelheart  
9 - Honestly  Stryper  
10 - Fly To The Angels  Slaughter  
11 - House Of Pain  Faster Pussycat  
12 - Life Goes On  POISON  
13 - Blind Faith  Warrant  
14 - Without You  Motley Crue  
15 - I'll Be There For You  Bon Jovi  
16 - Silent Lucidity  Queensryche  
17 - Bringin' In The Heartbreak  Def Leppard  
18 - What Keeps Me Loving You  XYZ  
19 - I'll See You In My Dreams  Giant  
20 - Angel  Aerosmith  
21 - When It's Love  Van Halen  
22 - Open Your Heart  Europe  
23 - House Of Broken Love  Great White  
24 - Believe In Love  Scorpions 

 




di Mei 31, 2022
Berbagi
›
Beranda
Lihat versi web
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.