Hard Rock Power Ballads
Hard Rock Power Ballads Vol 1
1 - Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone) Cinderella
2 - Savage Heart Pretty Maids
3 - Love Bites Def Leppard
4 - Is This Love Whitesnake
5 - I Still Think About You Danger Danger
6 - She's Gone Steelheart
7 - Love Of A Lifetime Firehouse
8 - Alone Again Dokken
9 - Every Rose Has It's Thorn Poison
10 - Reason To Live KISS
11 - Sister Christian Night Ranger
12 - Home Sweet Home Motley Crue
13 - Save Your Love Great White
14 - Miles Away Winger
15 - I Remember You Skid Row
16 - Heaven Warrant
17 - When I See Your Smile Bad English
18 - Open Your Heart Europe
Hard Rock Power Ballads Vol 2
1 - Nobody's Fool Cinderella
2 - Quicksand Jesus Skid Row
3 - Dreamin' Again Rough Cutt
4 - Love Is On The Way Saigon Kick
5 - The Deeper The Love Whitesnake
6 - All Night Long Silent Rage
7 - I'll Keep On Believin' Y&T
8 - She's Gone Steelheart
9 - Honestly Stryper
10 - Fly To The Angels Slaughter
11 - House Of Pain Faster Pussycat
12 - Life Goes On POISON
13 - Blind Faith Warrant
14 - Without You Motley Crue
15 - I'll Be There For You Bon Jovi
16 - Silent Lucidity Queensryche
17 - Bringin' In The Heartbreak Def Leppard
18 - What Keeps Me Loving You XYZ
19 - I'll See You In My Dreams Giant
20 - Angel Aerosmith
21 - When It's Love Van Halen
22 - Open Your Heart Europe
23 - House Of Broken Love Great White
24 - Believe In Love Scorpions
